Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

(I didn't have time to read this thread before, sorry for coming a bit
late ;-))

On Mon, October 24, 2005 13:50, Luciana Bastos de Freitas Menezes wrote:
> I live in the south of Brazil, and it seams contraditory while we're
> raising the number of users, contributors, to decrease the number of our
> representats in the board.

I don't think that the number of users and contributors is related in
any way to the number of directors.
Should we increase the number of directors because we have more users???

> Also, I think this will make harder to have a Latin American
> representant in the board since we have a little amount of places to be
> filled.

I agree with Olav's answer to this. But it is important to have a Latin
American director. If so, could you explain us why?

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.