Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

Hi,

Žygimantas Beručka wrote:
Ech.. I was expecting at least a bit of fresh blood this year,
unfortunately it didn't turned out this way.

What do you mean? 2 of the 7 new board members have never served before. Only 4 of last year's board are serving again. Doesn't that count as new blood?

Like Luis, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. I'm very happy to be on the board for another year. 2006 will be a good year for GNOME.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary