Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

Sk, 2005 12 11 22:48 +0200, Baris Cicek rašė:

>   Luis Villa (119 votes) - Harvard Law School
>   Jeff Waugh (115 votes) - Canonical Ltd
>   Federico Mena-Quintero (106 votes) - Novell, Inc.
>   Jonathan Blandford (105 votes) - Red Hat
>   David Neary (102 votes) - Cegelec SA
>   Anne Østergaard (97 votes) - Easterbridge.dk
>   Vincent Untz (93 votes) - Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
>   Quim Gil (77 votes) - Interactors s.coop.
>   Behdad Esfahbod (66 votes) - Sharif FarsiWeb
>   Germán Poó Caamaño (59 votes) - Universidad del Bío-Bío
>   Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller (55 votes) - Fluendo S.L.
>   Bastien Nocera (46 votes) - Red Hat
>   Dominic Lachowicz (43 votes) - Teragram Corporation

Ech.. I was expecting at least a bit of fresh blood this year,
unfortunately it didn't turned out this way. Too bad. :) However, it is
not the thing what disappointed me the most. What I'm really
disappointed with is that Vincent has got the least amount of votes from
all new board members and that Dom with the least votes of all.

Anyway, despite the fact, that it is just a preliminary results,
congratulations to the new Board! If you will get short of manpower
selling GNOME, feel free to bash Luis. :))

Congrats to all of you. ;)

Žygis