Re: Endorsements one by one [was Re: Endorsing David Neary]

Hi Baris,

On Thu, December 1, 2005 12:57, Baris Cicek wrote:
> Actually what Stallman and others did during voting is campaigning and
> this should have ended before voting get started. It's very likely that
> some people on the middle of their voting see these endorsements and
> vote them to fill their seven people limit (because of their respect to
> Stallman or other endorser, not because they personally want the one in
> board) even though they do not know who those guys are.
>
> I wish Board would change the election rules for later elections.

If you think this should be changed, it might be a good thing to add
an item to the committee todo list:
   http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ToDo

I don't see what we can do to avoid such things, though.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.