Re: GNOME Foundation Budget

On 8/12/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> On 8/12/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> > > I think people will have to tell us what they think needs explaining.

One other question: how did we do at the end of the year, compared to
our predicted budgets for the year? We don't really have this data for
2004, because we didn't actually do a budget (to the best of my
recollection) but we did do one for this year, so maybe some
comparisons would be good. [Obviously this is a hard one, because
GUADEC is so unpredictable, but it would be good to see how we did
everywhere else.]

Luis