Re: GNOME Foundation Budget

On 8/12/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> > I think people will have to tell us what they think needs explaining.

Another one is travel and trade show budgets- I know we sent Tim to
LWE SF in 2004, for example- is that money under conference/trade
shows? travel? This is unclear in the 2004 budget.

Also, and this is more just a question about the old budgets than a
general question- the 2002 budget says there is no GUADEC revenue and
does not break out GUADEC contributions separately, the 2003 budget
shows ~$25K in 'earned' conference revenue, but 0 in separate GUADEC
contributions, and 2004 shows only $7K in 'earned' conference revenue
and $60K in GUADEC contributions. I assume these fluctuations are just
because we accounted for GUADEC differently in 2002, 2003, and 2004,
and in the future we'll just book everything as we did in 2004?

Luis