Re: GNOME Foundation Budget
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: ten gnome org, David Neary <dneary free fr>, Glynn Foster sun com, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation Budget
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:14:18 -0400
On 8/12/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> > I think people will have to tell us what they think needs explaining.
Another one is travel and trade show budgets- I know we sent Tim to
LWE SF in 2004, for example- is that money under conference/trade
shows? travel? This is unclear in the 2004 budget.
Also, and this is more just a question about the old budgets than a
general question- the 2002 budget says there is no GUADEC revenue and
does not break out GUADEC contributions separately, the 2003 budget
shows ~$25K in 'earned' conference revenue, but 0 in separate GUADEC
contributions, and 2004 shows only $7K in 'earned' conference revenue
and $60K in GUADEC contributions. I assume these fluctuations are just
because we accounted for GUADEC differently in 2002, 2003, and 2004,
and in the future we'll just book everything as we did in 2004?
] [Thread Prev