Re: GNOME Foundation Budget

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> [For informative purposes of the foundation, I figured I'd answer these as
> best as possible for the previous three years.][This would all have been
> easier had the data been presented as a .gnumeric file instead of pdf :)

Excellent summary, thank you!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive
       descent), core language interpreter, and parallelizing process
                      spawner." - Raph Levien on Rebar