Re: Licensing and copyright

<quote who="Rob Adams">

> OK I have prepared a preliminary draft document that I think is a good
> starting point.
> You can take a look at:
> PDF:
> XML:
> Please send me any comments you have, or if you prefer to directly edit
> the XML, send me changes in unified context diff format (diff -u).

I'd be happy to put this up on the almost-there Foundation legal page; that
sounds like the best place to publish this for general info and documetation

- Jeff

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf