Re: Licensing and copyright

The best source of existing information that I could find is the GNU GPL
FAQ (though the web site appears down at the moment):
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

It does not, however, address any of the points you mentioned below,
which were all things that I had envisioned for the document (except
that I hadn't thought of the Queen of England...).

Perhaps the best thing would to do would be to write a draft, and ask
the FSF to comment on it to we can ensure its accuracy. I would be
willing to bang out a first draft.

-Rob