Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

On the other side I feel its a bit hypocritical to bemoan the result of
an election after its over when one did nothing it influence its outcome
beforehand. While I can sympathize with the sentiment expressed by
Reinout, I feel that his main disappointment should be with himself for
not sending of at least one mail campaigning for his candidate of choice
before the election.

Christian