Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

an election after its over when one did nothing it influence its outcome
beforehand.

Well, I voted. How's that for influencing the outcome?

While I can sympathize with the sentiment expressed by Reinout, I feel that his main disappointment should be with himself for not sending of at least one mail campaigning for his candidate of choice before the election.

I felt that the candidates' own summaries and answers to the questions could speak for themselves. But maybe it would be good to campaign a little bit more next year (although if everybody did that, we'd get tons of mail nobody would read).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==