Re: Frustration of Contract corner case (Jeff asked this to be a new thread...)

On Sad, 2004-08-07 at 18:02, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Consider it raised with yourself as a board member.
>
> I think you need to explain the details a bit better than that, so the
> membership understands what you're raising.

Miguel replied to the mail with the suggested change saying he could
raise the question with the Novell lawyers. That seems sufficient for
now. We'll see what the answer is, and if there is a good way to avoid
that concern.

Alan