Re: A plea to the board

<quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">

> I would like to urge the members of the board, as elected representatives
> of the GNOME community, to safeguard the freedom of the GNOME project, and
> to avoid including that project into the GNOME Desktop and Developer
> Platform.

This issue was already raised for the agenda by me, earlier in this thread.
We'll be covering every angle, and understand the issues involved, including
this one.

- Jeff

-- 2005: Canberra, Australia
   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman