Re: Bounty hunt, round 2.

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:55 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 05:39, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > Hi Nat,
> > 	Curiously, you've ignored the concern Mikael expressed about the change
> > from Epiphany to Firefox in the bounties. If the bounties were hosted on
> > novell.com and it was clear that this was a Novell initiative I wouldn't
> > have the slightest problem with that.
>
> I expect that the text on the bounties page will be changed to reflect
> what Nat said in his mail; that these bounties are a Novell initiative
> being done in cooperation with the GNOME foundation not a GNOME
> initiative.

Yeah, they will, and I apologize again for the confusion about the
affiliation of the bounty initiative, and all the unhappiness it caused.

And Mikael, I didn't mean to ignore your concerns; I just thought that
making it clear that Novell is the sponsor and organizer of the bounty
hunt would address them sufficiently.

Nat