Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 20:53 +0100, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

> No. Under an OSI approved license or any other.

Is that the crux of your rant?

That the agreement was changed from DFSG to OSI? (The copy I Googled for
said DFSG, but I will take your word that some newer official copy says
OSI).

Instead of all of this insane flaming, I suggest: "I disagree with the
use of OSI licenses.  I prefer DFSG licenses."

That is really all that needed to be said.

And, in response, I could of said who cares!  And, How is this even an
issue?  I am done with this thread.

All my best,

	Robert Love