Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

On Gwe, 2004-08-06 at 19:58, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I am not convinced you understand the discussion or issues at hand. You seem
> to think copyright assignment and the GPL are somehow related. They are not.
> Perhaps you should refrain from posting until you have some context on what
> we are discussing here.

Actually I think its you Mr Waugh who doesn't know what he is talking
about. The foundation exists to create Free Software. As such the
matters are intimitately intertwined.

Attempting to insult and armwave away serious issues is not the way for
a member of the Gnome board to behave.

Alan