RE: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

> From: Andreas J. Guelzow [mailto:aguelzow taliesin ca]
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 08:44, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> >  But as a voter I am accountable to nobody,

> But I believe that as members of the Gnome Community we are
> responsibility to carry it forward. I believe that this makes us
> accountable to the community for our actions with respect to that
> community. Voting is one of these actions.

So members of the community are accountable to the other members of the
community? By the same analogy U.S. voters are accountable to other U.S.
voters and their votes should be public. It's an unusual opinion.

We should all be accountable to Temujin.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com