Re: Conference Booth Organization

<quote who="Sriram Ramkrishna">

> Another missing tidbit is standard image formats of the GNOME logo.  I got
> mine from Tigert from his website.  We should probably get some basic
> sizes of the GNOME logo into the foundation list and put it under media or
> something like that.  These are not on the GNOME website.

I have a good bunch of logo sources here:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/

The reason why these are not more obviously placed is because we don't have
trademark guidelines yet. This is a Board action item. :-)

- Jeff

  "There's always a new bogeyman - every two months, there's a new axe to
                 add to the axis of evil." - Michael Moore