FSF helping GF with merchandising and sales

Jody Goldberg wrote, in the minutes of the 2003-08-12 GF board meeting:
>     Merchandise
> 	: Need to get payment mechanism in place
> 	: Contact FSF

I just saw this in your minutes today.  FSF would be happy to help in any
way that we can to assist GNOME Foundation in setting up a system similar
to ours for selling merchandise online, etc.

If whoever is spearheading the effort at GF gets in touch with me, I'll
put them in touch with the right people here at FSF.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation   |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942