Re: Minutes for Board Meeting 2002-09-24

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

> Yes, I think we should have 2 tiered membership. I believe we should
> incorporate 'Friends of GNOME' into this.
>
> 	o Friend of GNOME
>
> 	o GNOME Foundation member

[ Hrm, I named mine specifically to avoid clashes with FoG -> I think it
needs its own feet to stand on, so people see it as an endeavour of its
own... ]

> If we want to start being a serious candidate desktop, we have to start
> acting like one.

[ But let's not confuse shipping source with shipping products. :-) ]

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL