Re: 11 Questions to answer

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 23:37, Linas Vepstas wrote:

> > Not true;  I still get gnome foundation email, and read it too ...
> > but I beleive I am one of the ones whose formal membership was cut.
>
> Let me rephrase that:  despite being active on three different gnome
> projects, and on this mailing list, and having been a founding
> member, and being as curmudgeonly and opinionated as the rest, I still
> find that I am unable to vote in the upcoming elections.   Why not,
> I don't have a clear idea; presumably its because I was purged from
> some membership list (that I don't know how to view, or how to get
> myself back on it.)

Linas

No-one's membership was cut or purged without an attempt to contact
them. I can confirm that a renewal reminder was sent to the address you
have used to post the above message. If you didn't receive this for any
reason, I would advise you to contact the membership committee at
membership-committee gnome org as soon as possible.

The list of Foundation Members is always available, along with
information on how to apply/renew at http://foundation.gnome.org. The
committee also regularly post updates on what's happening to
foundation-announce regarding elections, etc.

Mike