Re: relationship between GNOME and GNU, GNOME Foundation and FSF

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 12:36:32PM -0500, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> GNOME Foundation wrote:
>
> > Richard designated Henri as the FSF rep to the Advisory Board, but he
> > doesn't use a gnu.org address.
>
> It is likely useful to have both me and Henri on the list.  Henri may not
> be able to physically attend a meeting, depending on where it is held.
> So, if it's no trouble, please have both of us on the list.

  that's the current state

> > On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 12:33, Richard Stallman wrote:
>
> > > Would you please record Henri Poole, poole best com, as the FSF's
>
> This address for Henri is no longer valid; Please change it to
> <poole affero com>.

  I have poole allseer com currently registered to the advisory board
list (so there was at least at some point an FSF representative getting
the mails for the foundation), can he first confirm to me his current address,

  thanks,

Daniel