Re: relationship between GNOME and GNU, GNOME Foundation and FSF

GNOME Foundation wrote:

> Richard designated Henri as the FSF rep to the Advisory Board, but he
> doesn't use a gnu.org address.

It is likely useful to have both me and Henri on the list.  Henri may not
be able to physically attend a meeting, depending on where it is held.
So, if it's no trouble, please have both of us on the list.

> On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 12:33, Richard Stallman wrote:

> > Would you please record Henri Poole, poole best com, as the FSF's

This address for Henri is no longer valid; Please change it to
<poole affero com>.

Thanks!

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation   |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942