Re: Questions

Hey there,

> I would like to ask the other candidates to say what they will do to
> help GNOME promote the cause of software freedom, and how they will
> help closer relations between GNOME and the whole GNU Project.

Yes, I'm very much in agreement with what has been said previously - I'd
rather see my focus on the Board trying to motivate and guide our
developers to creating good software. In my short experience in the
project, I see GNOME developers as a remarkably resourceful bunch of
people who already have close relationships with many other GNU
projects. I think the Board's role should be primarily focused on GNOME,
making it succeed, and then moving on to other goals when these primary
ones have been achieved.

			See ya,
				Glynn :)