Re: why not ?

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:40:05AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> As today is the last day for the candidacy announcements (about 13 hours
> and a bit left), I thought I'd ask a simple question to the current
> members of the board that didn't choose to renew their mandate.

Well, for one I'm really busy with school and so I have little time to spend on
GNOME in the first place.  And the time I do have I plan to spend on hacking.
Also I'm not all that much into the administrative part of things and so again
would like to spend free time hacking.  Not to mention I have to wake up at 7
to make the meetings.

I'm sure there are many better qualified people then me to be on the board.

George