Re: REMINDER: less than 8 hours to be a candidate for the GNOME Foundation elections

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 16:47, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> I'm not running, but my understanding was that most GNOME deadlines
> (snapshot deadlines anyway) were along the lines of "The deadline has
> passed when everybody, that's everyone on the planet, is not in a
> Monday."
>
> Considering no specific time was given in the initial announcement,
> maybe the deadline should be Tuesday 5th, 11:59 UTC.

Just to confirm that as far as I am aware the Membership Committee has
always expressed deadlines in UTC, with the deadline occurring at 23:59
UTC on the stated date.

I've certainly seen nothing to indicate that this has changed this time
around.

Mike