Re: Draining the Swamp: A Technical User's Experience

<quote who="Jim Gettys">

> Help would greatly be appreciated on the topics above.  Unfortunately, the
> XFree86 core people are so used to this mess that they are not highly
> motivated on the projects above.  After all, they understand how the silly
> configuration works...  But I don't think there is any problems with
> volunteers helping with the above list.

Is there a bug tracking system for XFree86? Would help with setting one up
be appreciated?

[ Maybe it would be fun to have a "GNOME's Top Ten X Bugs or Missing
Features" (where X can be any project, not just... well... X). Then we can
point GNOME hackers - and others! - to swamp-draining bugs they can fix that
will benefit everyone. ]

- Jeff

--
       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster