Re: Draining the Swamp: A Technical User's Experience

    [ Maybe it would be fun to have a "GNOME's Top Ten X Bugs or Missing
    Features" (where X can be any project, not just... well... X). Then we can
    point GNOME hackers - and others! - to swamp-draining bugs they can fix that
    will benefit everyone. ]

I think this is a very good idea, as long as it is done with a touch
of humor so that the developers of those other projects don't feel
they are being condemned for their bugs.  (Every programmer makes
mistakes.)

If the problem is in a GNU package, please ask the maintainer to work
on it as a matter of cooperating with another GNU package.  If that
doesn't bring results, please ask me to ask him.  Part of the
responsibility of a GNU package maintainer is to work with other GNU
package maintainers to solve joint problems and make the combined
system better.