Re: Non-free programs

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 11:51, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Nice point, how can I be of help with the proposed software map changes?

It will take me little effort to implement whatever decision the Board
makes. However, I believe we have yet to hear from anyone on the Board.
How does one propose that this be discussed at the next meeting?

For any board members currently not following this discussion, it began
at:

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2002-June/msg00007.html

--

Steve Fox