Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 16 October 2001

<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

> - Tim announced that there is now a GNOME Foundation Marketing and
> Outreach Working Group that meets regularly to help Leslie Proctor on PR
> and marketing stratetgies. The working group consists of the following
> Advisory Board company representatives: Emily Ball, Red Hat, Leila Chucri,
> Sun; Kenneth Godfrey, IBM; Jon Perr, Ximian; Jeff Stevenson, HP.  Hillary
> Hudis, who does software marketing in Boston, is also a member of the
> Working Group.

"Marketing and Outreach" <- GREAT! I'm sure the group will live up to its
name. :)

Give me a yell if I can help with anything GNOME 2 wise.

- Jeff

--
   Australians don't dislike Americans, we just dislike the sight, sound
                            and thought of them.