Re: elections committee

Bart Decrem <bart eazel com> writes:

> I'm happy to do that, but if there's other people who have an interest in
> figuring out the final batch of election implementation details (the sort
> of stuff we've been discussing this PM), pls volunteer yourself (Martin,
> Mark?).

Hmm, this brings us to the interesting question whether someone may be in
the election committee who wants to candidate for the board :-)

At least here in Germany this is highly uncommon and I think also illegal
for political elections, but not sure.

Basically I have not so much to do (of cause, hacking makes much more fun),
and this is an important task which needs to be done.

However, there will be about 20 candidates in this election and we have
at least 200 members of the yet-to-be-incorporated foundation - so I'd
appreciate it a lot if someone else could do this.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)