Re: elections committee

I'm happy to do that, but if there's other people who have an interest in
figuring out the final batch of election implementation details (the sort
of stuff we've been discussing this PM), pls volunteer yourself (Martin,
Mark?).

Unless someone violently objects, I think we're at the point where we're
discussing really minor points (where people should go to nominate
themselves, whether folks can nominate others etc.) and I would like to
get this little committee to bring closure to some of those issues.
Otherwise, they'll just kind of hang in the air and I would end up
deciding them by fiat :(

Bart