Re: changed charter, new elections proposal

I would leave it as is.  1/3 of 11 means 3 people max.  If Ettore,
Miguel and Federico run for election, I might vote for all three (all
affiliated with Helix Code).  Now let me daydream for a moment and wish
that Raph ran for election and got elected.  If Helix brings Raph on as
a consultant, someone has to step down from the board.  That kinda
sucks.

Since this charter provision is kind of an emergency brake, I'm
comfortable with the 1/2 provision, but if you guys want to lower it,
how about 40% instead (that allows for 4 people max).

Bart