let's do a quick vote on the charter

Hi everyone,

Let's do as Alan suggested and do a quick vote, that way we'll see how
close we are to consensus.

Let's do a yes/no vote on the draft charter, as it currently stands,
including the slate provision.

If you're overall comfortable with the charter, including the slate
election system etc, send email to vote decrem com and type 'yes' in the
subject field.

If you're not comfortable with the slate system or the overall charter,
send email to vote decrem com and type 'no' in the subject field.

Let's do this as a strawpoll - so it's an informal poll that may give us
a better sense of how close we are to consensus.

Let's leave the poll running for at least 24 hours or until 50 people
have vote.  You can check out the archive at
     http://www.decrem.com/mailman/listinfo/vote

Cheers,

Bart