Re: let's do a quick vote on the charter

Folks,

I'd like to encourage everyone to vote in this straw poll, not just
those who feel strongly one way or the other about the slate
system. We need to get a grasp for how close we are to consensus on
the charter as a whole, so even if this one issue is not that
important to you, please vote on whether you think the charter overall
is a good framework on which to base the foundation, or whether we
need to go back to the drawing board.

Also, feel free to comment on why you voted a particular way here, it
might spawn useful discussions of particular issues.

Thanks,

Maciej