Re: Sun members?

I agree that there should be more folks from Sun registered to vote (and I think
there will).  To be fair though, if there were 20 Sun people registered to vote
by now, there might be people arguing that Sun was jockeying for control in the
elections.

Those folks are getting involved, and they're making really important
contributions, and we're all trying to work together so that their involvement is
not disruptive in a negative manner.

Bart