** Last call for summaries **

We still need summaries for many of the candidates.  We have decided to
extend the deadline until 12:00 noon pacific time on Tuesday. (I think
this is 7PM GMT.)  If a candidate does not submit a summary by this time,
the elections committee will create one for them based on their candidacy
statement.  Any statement which is over 75 words will be edited down to 75
words or less.

I would like to point out that we will not be able to preserve the
formatting of summary statements.  Candidates should expect their
summaries to be re-formatted into paragraph form if they are not already
in this form. (ie. bulletted lists will have to be made in-line lists.)
Any candidate who wishes to revise a previously submitted summary to
accomodate this is welcome to do so.

Please remember to include your corporate affiliation if applicable.

Please email all summaries to elections gnome org

Dan