75-word statement

This is what I submitted for my 75-word statement. It feels like asking people
to decide to vote on the basis of a sound bite :-)

	Please read http://www.perens.com/Bio.html and other material at
	www.Perens.com to learn who I am and how I have helped Free Software
	since 1987 and Unix since 1981.

	THE BOARD SHOULD LEAVE GNOME's TECHNICAL DIRECTION TO THE DEVELOPERS.
	As a GNOME Foundation director, I plan to concentrate on:

		Soliciting for government and corporate grants to fund Free
		Software development, _especially_documentation_.

		Building relationships between business and Free Software.

		Public Relations and Publicity.

		Getting people to release more code!

"wc" says that's 75 words.

	Thanks