KDE - GNOME

> > It is nice to see somebody saying that we need to work with KDE here.

Both KDE and GNOME are now inarguably free desktops. Whatever argument there
was, it's over.

I'm convinced that if Qt started out free, there would not have been a GNOME.
Of course, that is only of historical interest now.

I guess the main thing to collaborate on is the component model and
interaction of applications with each other and the Window manager.
That has already gone on to some extent, hasn't it?

	Thanks

	Bruce