Re: Candidacy (Michael Meeks), I'm still totaly misunderstood <sob>

On Thursday 19 October 2000 06:41 pm, you wrote:
> I also agree that we need to work better with KDE. I hope the
> foundation board can take the lead on that sort of thing.
I entirely agree!  To be honest, it seems like 99% of the desktop bashing
comes from the non-developer's side.  I think it's time that we put our
differences behind us and try to work together a little bit more than we do
today.
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;