Re: Random thoughts on this elections (was Re: Candidacy (Michael Meeks))

> I think this is a good idea to maybe get some more information about
> what this election actually is for, I guess I am one of the people who

I agree.  I was one of those people who wanted to run too but my
background is technical but from Michael's message may not be what
you are looking for.  I've defered my candidacy for next year (God
willing) as well.  I expect that the first year is going to be working out
the rest of the administratia of what the board does.  It would be good to
have experienced hackers to fill the role.

	sri