Re: Random thoughts on this elections (was Re: Candidacy (Michael Meeks))

Hi Martin,

I think the Overview that Dan Mueth wrote
(http://foundation.gnome.org/overview.html) does a reasonably good job
explaining what the board is and what we're looking for in board
candidates.  We do have a very open candidacy process, but I trust that
we'll end up with a great group of candidates and that the GNOME
community will be able to figure out which of us candidates belong on
the board. Do you think something else is needed?

Bart