Re: Candidacy (Dan Mueth)

Let me add to this: as one of Gnome Doc. Project members, I worked
with Dan closely for quite some time, and I strongly support his
candidacy - moreover, I think most if not all GDP mebers will agree
with me. Not only he is quite good in writing documentation - but what
is much more important for a director, he is also a very good
coordinator/organizer, doing lots of unpleasant groundwork if needed,
checking all the documents for completeness, bugging developers if
something doesn't work the way it is supposed to, encouraging new
contributors, etc. And yes, I do think that we need someone on the
board who would look at Gnome from users point of view. I wouldn't go
as far as invite an actual newbie user :), but Dan is an ideal
solution to this: he would combine users' point of view with good
knowledge of Gnome internals, development, and hackers, plus
organizational skills.

Sasha

PS. Did I mention he is also very good in writing election campaign
materials? If not, see  for yourself...