Comments on candidacy

Greetings,
	Let me introduce myself before I go on anymore.  My name is Kevin Breit,
I contribute documentation (nick on IRC: shag2dpe).
	I have taken the time to read all the candidacy submissions, and feel
I do have quite a choice of who to elect.  But I have no clue on who to elect,
for the following reason.
	Currently, all the announcement emails have a structure similar to
this.

Salutation -> History -> an "I believe in Gnome and open source" line ->
Conclusion

	I feel that we're missing a long section on beliefs.  Currently, as
most of you probably know, the US has an election in a month.  It would be
very hard for us to vote if they just said:
"Hi, my name is Al Gore.  I fought in a war, have a few kids, was the vice
president....Vote for me!  Thank you and have a goodnight America"
The core of the elections is based upon beliefs, not background.  But say for
a second that a contribution of $100 is made to the Gnome Foundation.  I'd like
the candidates to state how they feel it should be divided.  They should state
different opinions about Gnome, like where it should go in the future (be more
specific than the general public), etc.  I realize that GF is not made to make
technical decisions, but I feel it would make life easier to vote on people if
they stated some opinions.
	Or, if that doesn't go down easily, here's another slightly different
idea.  Create a list of 5 - 10 questions regarding beliefs, opinions (is there
even a difference?), etc.  Make all the nominees fill it out and post it to a
publically accessible HTML page, so I can see the what all the people feel and
believe in, on one simple HTML page.  It would also create a standard to base
our votes off of, instead of random opinions.
	Thank you very much, and have a good night (no reference to what the
presidential candidates say...this is what I really say :)
Kevin Breit
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;