Voting

When people actually start voting do they have to take into account the
different company affiliations or not?

What I mean is, am I allowed to vote for 6 Eazel (or Red Hat, or
Helix Code) employees? or will the vote be disqualified (because it
doesn't respect the fact that we would have an unequal board)?

I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed. Lets say for example
- the majority of people vote for 6 Eazel employees. According to the
current rules though, you would only take the top 3. But what if the next
person on the list has like 3 votes or something?

Regards,
Ali