Re: polarization (Was :Eleven good candidates)
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Chema Celorio <chema celorio com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: polarization (Was :Eleven good candidates)
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:29:51 +0800 (WST)
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Chema Celorio wrote:
> Ali Abdin wrote:
> > Now I think we might see some polarization (where people go and vote for
> > somebodyt just because they trust the judgement of the GNOME hackers)
> I agree with you Ali.
> I think it was somewhat ditstatefull that Owen, Havoc & Maciej came up
> with "Here is my list". It is not the same to saying "Vote for Foo
> he has this and that abilities and would make a good board member"
How is this different from someone handing out how to vote cards at
government elections? They have listed a group of people they think would
be good for the board, and nothing more.
] [Thread Prev