Re: polarization (Was :Eleven good candidates)

Chema Celorio <chema celorio com> writes:
> Sorry guys, but I don't think this was apropiate.

I respectfully disagree, I think we should discuss the
candidates. That's what you do in any election.

The fact that the people who posted their opinions had similar
opinions isn't really relevant (we are all friends and have a similar
viewpoint; people with another view of the matter are welcome to also
participate in the discussion).

I hope other people will also post their lists, or just comments on
particular candidates. e.g. the discussion of John Heard is a good
one to have and I'm glad these postings inspired it.

Havoc