Re: Voter registration is now closed (fwd)

Mark Galassi <rosalia galassi org> writes:
> I'm quite sure that it has been implied many times in the past that
> having registered for the straw poll and being on the foundation list
> and being a member of the gnome foundation was enough to vote.

This post to foundation-announce, foundation-list, and
gnome-announce-list explains how to register:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2000-October/msg00000.html

But it had also been posted many times before that, e.g. in the GNOME
Summary on July 21:

  http://developer.gnome.org/news/summary/2000_May30-July21.html

And in the foundation FAQ announced September 9:

 http://www.gnome.org/faqs/gnome-foundation-faq/

Also, you are already registered to vote dude. ;-)

Havoc