Re: Voter registration is now closed (fwd)

    Bart> You can check whether you're registered to vote by going to
    Bart> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership.html, which includes
    Bart> all members registered as of a few days ago (I'll update
    Bart> this file tonight).

Just a second: I went and checked and I'm not there.

I'm quite sure that it has been implied many times in the past that
having registered for the straw poll and being on the foundation list
and being a member of the gnome foundation was enough to vote.

    Bart> If you don't get an election ballot tomorrow, you weren't
    Bart> registered :(

This is terrible.