Voter registration is now closed (fwd)

Uhh,
Russell, & elections committee,

If I am subscribed to the gnome-announce mailing list, does that mean
that I am automatically a 'member'?

I just realized that this may be a very poor assumption.  What's
the best way to rectify, and what's the URL?  (I don't beleive I have
CVS write access & even if I did, suspect I couldn't modify members.txt)

You may want to clarify this to other the other list members who might
be in the same situation ...

--linas

Linas Vepstas
CEO